B&W Panorama 2
Panorama 2 features completely new Bowers & Wilkins engineered drive units, which deliver a dramatically enhanced acoustic performance. The new low frequency drivers have improved linearity for greater dynamic performance and lower resonance for deeper extension.
The midrange drive units have wider dispersion characteristics, which helps to improve the virtual surround performance. The tweeter has been improved, too, for smoother integration with the midrange.
The overall result is significantly improved acoustics on a product that already set the standard for audio performance from a soundbar. Panorama 2 also has improved connection options, with the introduction of the latest HDMI connectivity. The three HDMI inputs and single HDMI output allows Panorama 2 to serve as the hub of your home entertainment system. So you can boost the audio performance not only of broadcast television, but also Blu-ray movie and games.
• Technical: Nautilus tube loaded aluminium dome tweeter, Flowport, Digital Signal Processing, Digital amplifier, Switch mode power supply
• Decodes: Dolby Digital, Dolby PLII, DTS, Stereo
• Drive units: 2 x ø90mm (3.5in) sub woofers, 2 x ø75mm (3.0in) midrange, 4 x ø75mm (3.0in) surround channels, 1 x ø25mm (1.0in) metal dome tweeter
• Frequency range: -6dB at 35Hz and 50kHz
• Amplifier power output: 1 x 50W (sub woofers), 5 x 25W (centre/surround)
• Power input voltage: Universal AC 120V-250V, 50-60Hz
• Rated power consumption: 36W