Musical Fidelity M1DAC
Digital to Analogue Converter
Musical Fidelity have been making top-performance digital-to-analogue converters since the early days of CD. That means the M1DAC benefits from almost 25 years of continual development, drawing on successive acclaimed DAC designs. Whatever your digital source from CD to computer to TV set-top box or DVD / Blu-ray Player - the M1DAC can upsample and convert it, producing stunning 24bit / 192kHz resolution audio.
In comparison, CD resolution is a mere 16bit / 44.1kHz. The M1DAC features four digital inputs: balanced, USB, optical and coaxial. Its an asynchronous design with awesome performance: from its low-distortion, noise levels and jitter-minimising technology to its high-quality power supply, the M1DAC surpasses the standards of DACs costing many times its price.
• 1 x XLR AES balanced digital input
• 1 x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
• 1 x TOSLINK optical connector 32-96 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
• 1 x USB type'B' connector for computer/PDA - 16-24 bits, 32-96 kbps (determined by source file/computer settings)
• 1 x line level RCA (phono)
• 1 x line level XLR (balanced)